The goal is to create a client library which can be used to list all the attendees for an event across multiple sites which use hCalendar microformats and link rel="me"
Our example is using the dev camp event and pulling the attendees from http://microformats.org/wiki/events/2009-07-25-dev-camp and upcoming
- Microformats hCalendar Parser
- Dedupper which takes care of not showing an attendant more than once. We are using the social graph api to make sure we have accounted for all the identities of a given person.
- Client Library
- Dustin Whittle
- Aramys Miranda
- Matthew Levine
- Reid Burke
- Monica Keller
- Dedupper - http://nexpace.com/sandbox/microformats/rest/unique.hcards.rest.php?uris=ben-ward.co.uk,tantek.com,http://upcoming.yahoo.com/user/83829/&format=debug[&callback=function name] takes 2 required parameters and 1 optional parameter:
- uris: comma delimited list of uris
- format: json, php, [debug: this will output the social graph data as well as the uniques. Normal. output will be available in the $uniques variable if the file is included or outputted as json or php.string if the file is called externally. Only the uniques will be returned.]
- callback: optional parameter for json calls
- Yahoo Upcoming Microformats Parser - http://wiki.github.com/reid/upcoming-attendees