[microformats-discuss] Re: a proposal for a microformat for weblog entries

David Janes -- BlogMatrix davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Fri Aug 12 14:52:07 PDT 2005

Hi Geof,

I see what you're saying. Ideally I'd like a way so that the ID in the
atom feed is idenified in the markup; perhaps this is not easy or
reasonable. I have some concerns about the "link", but they can probably
be overcome ... I'll have to look at some Atom feeds in the wild and see
how it's used.

Regards, etc...
David
http://www.blogmatrix.com