[microformats-discuss] Carl Beeth raises an interesting point

Bud Gibson bud at thecommunityengine.com
Fri Jul 8 09:41:15 PDT 2005

So, this tells me that using the class attribute makes sense.  BTW,
per my follow-up post to Tantek's, this does seem like a real issue
to me.  But, since I am adopting a try-a-little, fail fast approach,
I will likely just push this in some implementations and then say six
months from now, "Hey we have a solution".

Bud