[microformats-discuss] resume format examples

Ryan King ryan at technorati.com
Tue Jul 19 14:30:57 PDT 2005

I've taken the ideas presented on http://microformats.org/wiki/resume-
brainstorming and applied them to some real resumes. First, my own:

original: http://theryanking.com/blog/resume/
microformatted: http://cs.usfca.edu/~rking/resume.html

I've also taken (with permission) Niall Kennedy's resume and
microformated it:

original: http://niallkennedy.com/about/resume.html
microformatted: http://cs.usfca.edu/~rking/niall.html

In both cases I've tried to apply our pre-existing microformats in a
reasonable way. For this exercise, I've removed some other markup,
though it's still good and semantic. I've also stripped all but a few
styles on my resume and all of the styles on Niall's resume.

Please take a look at the new files and see what you think.

-ryan