[microformats-discuss] A 10 line script to identify and processany microformat

Bud Gibson bud at thecommunityengine.com
Fri Jul 29 12:50:14 PDT 2005

I think we can get some movement on this next week.

The main point I think is to show some examples.  We have a couple of
good identification examples, and I can whip one up that gives one
example of how to get raw data.

We can pull this into the wiki.  I'd like to get some movement from
the greasemonkey people too for a MF section on their wiki.
Greasemonkey people should just flock to MF.

Bud