[uf-discuss] Re: Re: [microformats-discuss] Fiction books microformats

brian suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 12:37:20 PST 2005

Tim White wrote:

>Brian's citation pages look to be on target to me. We should certainly
>move forward with choosing a format to follow and go from there. (Brian
>- any thought of adding z39.80 to your formats table?)

z39.80[1] has loads of 'terms'. Most could probably map directly to
Dublin Core, and/or others. So i will certainly look into this.

This was another link that was passed on to me, it is part of the
OpenOffice bibliographic project, which will get rolled into the
microformat as well:
http://www.users.muohio.edu/darcusb/xml/odbib/

-brian

[1] - http://www.niso.org/standards/resources/z3980tgs.pdf