[microformats-discuss] Declaring the use of microformats with XHTML

David Janes -- BlogMatrix davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Fri Oct 7 03:01:02 PDT 2005

I just saw Tantek's note, so I'll defer further discussion until he gets
the Wiki stuff done. For the record, I agree with you, with some caveats
  which I'll bring up later.

I actually came up with a use for the phrase 'nanoformat' (or
'picoformat', if we really want to be cute) yesterday. Trivial (in the
non-derogatory sense of the word) microformats could be called
nanoformats -- for example, rel-tag [1]. Nanoformats would not need to
be declared.

I'll be quiet now :-)

Regards, etc...
David