[microformats-discuss] Wiki suggestions

David Janes -- BlogMatrix davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Fri Oct 7 03:14:10 PDT 2005

A few suggestions for the Wiki. These are administrator level type things:

(1)
there should be a link on the main page [1] that points to the real
microformat list/wiki main page [2] instead of/in addition to the "what
are microformats" page [3]

(2)
Require login to make changes. This is not because I'm an evil soul
crushing controlling b*stard, but because it makes it easier to see
who's doing what!

(3)
The navigation section of the Wiki (the upper left hand corner) should
point to the microformats main page [1] and possibly the discussion
archives [4]. The archives give use URIs from which we can reference in
the Wiki for debate purposes

(4)
This is a slightly different topic, but I don't see anything in the
process [5] to move microformats out of the Draft stage. In particular,
I'm thinking about 'xfolk' [6] here, but you know, in general.

Regards, etc...
David
http://www.blogmatrix.com

[1] http://microformats.org/