[uf-discuss] Ordered Lists

Stephen Paul Weber singpolyma at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 05:32:26 PDT 2006

XOXO is definately the way to go.  In fact, you suggestion of parseing
'OL XHTML' is exactly what XOXO is!  If you use <ol> for the XOXO list
(instead of <ul>), then order definately has semantic meaning, most
parsers return elements in order either way.  No fear of polluting the
XOXO 'world' -- XOXO being the most general microformats spec it can
be used for anything.  While it is a rival to OPML, it is also the
'super-microformat' and will work for almost any application,
especially simple lists.  Any <ol> or <ul> tag in XHTML is
automatically XOXO according to the rules of the format anyway :)
   -- Singpolyma