[uf-discuss] implied "nickname" optimization proposal accepted and added to hCard

brian suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 13:33:06 PST 2006

Tantek Çelik wrote:
> I've pinged Brian Suda as well, and I hear X2V will be updated shortly to
> support the implied "nickname" optimization.

i have rolled in the "nickname" optimization support into X2V, i still
need a few solid examples to test against. I have used a few local
tests, but anything more in the wild is welcomed, feel free to email me
or the list with any problems.

As for the recent message about the include-patterns: I have also rolled
early support for this into X2V, with this we can create test cases and
actually use the application to attempt to extract the data from hCards
and hCalendars.

If anyone finds any problems let me know.

thanks,
-brian