[uf-discuss] Group Microformat

brian suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 08:02:40 PST 2006

A few quick things instantly come to mind (i'm not sure how well they
can be adapted):

* XFN has a way to show relationships, maybe additional values could be
added there instead of creating a new microformat
* hCard has a Category property, If you have a group of 10 people, each
could simply add a category of "CATEGORIES: Family, Flock, Gamerz" then
it shows that they are in those groups.

What is not addressed (yet) are your ideas of a group description or
tags and the pool aspects.

-brian