[uf-discuss] hReview feedback

Paul Bryson paul at msn.com
Wed Jan 18 23:51:09 PST 2006

"Scott Reynen" wrote...
> As far as I know, none of the real world examples actually publish  lower
> bounds; they're only implied.  Am I wrong about that, or are we  really
> discussing how to format data that no one is publishing?

Yes, we are.  Partially.  The discussion is how to present the rating and
the bounds.  I would like to cover the lower bound too, if at all possible.
Lower bounds not being published is most likely just a result of there not
really being a good way to present that information.

As it isn't currently published, it cannot qualify as a requirement, but if
we can tack down a decent way to present all of the information, we are
better off.

Atamido