[uf-discuss] hResume and object-based include

Ryan King ryan at technorati.com
Wed Jun 14 23:09:44 PDT 2006

On Jun 14, 2006, at 7:04 PM, Steve Ganz wrote:
> For the time being, I've updated the wiki with Tantek's suggestions.
> Hopefully it will  create a spark for people to come up with some
> solutions
> for this problem.
>
> In the meantime, I looked at the existing Examples in the Wild. It
> looks
> like a pattern is developing where people are using the <address> tag
> somewhere inside thier "hCard" to mark up either the "adr" or some
> other
> specific chunk of contact info.

IMO, this is a mistake based on the naming of the <address> tag.
Unfortunately its semantics don't quite line up with its name very well.

I, too, have noticed this pattern, but I don't think its a good
thing, it seems to be more of a problem or misconception. I'd rather
not promote this misconception.

-ryan