[uf-discuss] Enumerating Microformats on a Page

Breton Blake Slivka zen at ZenPsycho.com
Fri Mar 24 01:51:19 PST 2006

I've done a bit of a search, and again, being new to the mailing list as
you are, I can't speak definitively on where the discussion currently
is, but there is a discussion about this topic listed in the mailing
list archives of November, which can be seen here:

http://microformats.org/discuss/mail/microformats-discuss/2005-November/002022.html