[uf-discuss] Enumerating Microformats on a Page

Dimitri Glazkov dimitri.glazkov at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 07:18:08 PST 2006

This has been an on-and-off discussion that ought to be documented
somewhere -- well, at least its progress. I wouldn't say that there's
a total agreement on how it should be done, but here's my opinionated
take:

If you know what you're looking for, you'll find it. If you don't know
what you're looking for, why are you looking for it?

Look at Tails (http://blog.codeeg.com/tails-firefox-extension) -- it
finds everything it understands, and nothing else. It won't find
hAtom, because it doesn't understand it. And it's perfectly fine -- if
you don't hAtom, I don't want you to be looking for it.

:DG<