[uf-discuss] hCard Check / hCalendar question

Tim White tjameswhite at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 19:14:45 PDT 2006

I'm slowly working microformats onto pages at work (in fact, I included it in my performance goals for the year!) and in my freelance work.

For one site I'm working on, I've got an organization contact coded as:

I'm not sure if I've got all the bits in the right spot, especially the "org". Comments?

Also, on the same page is
"every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month between the hours of 12:00 TO 5:00 P.M. ".

Is this something that can / should be coded with hCalendar? I don't quite see how recurring items should be coded. And this being an open-ended schedule, perhaps it is outside the scope of mf?

(Page is available at: http://www.sprinklerfitters483.org/apprenticeship/index.htm)

Thanks in advance,

~ Tim
www.tjameswhite.com