[uf-discuss] hThing microformat ... or design pattern

David Janes davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Thu Nov 16 08:59:42 PST 2006

Exactly my thoughts, except for the torn part.

My thinking, which is probably non-representative of the group, is
that if (1) something is being widely done on the web and (2) there is
really meaning there, then there's probably value in having a
microformat there to represent it, even if the applications are not
apparent yet. That's not to say "go willy-nilly uFing everything"; the
rigor required for the process pretty well ensures this won't happen
anyway.

Regards, etc...