[uf-discuss] simple rss question

Ted Drake tdrake at yahoo-inc.com
Thu Nov 30 10:17:12 PST 2006

Hi all

I am adding hcard to a page and wondered if there was a pattern for defining
the rss feed for an individual.
It seems like there would already be something simple, i.e. class=”rss” or
rel=”rss”. I didn’t see anything.

Do you have a suggestion?

Thanks

Ted Drake
Yahoo! Tech  - Tech Made Easy

Member of the Yahoo! Accessibility Stakeholders Group

Is your site voice recognition friendly?
If you use an image for a button, the alt text needs to match the text in
the image. If  the user says "hit send"  nothing will happen if the alt text
says "subscribe to our wonderful newsletter by hitting this send button."
The same goes with using CSS image replacement techniques.