[uf-discuss] spreading the semantic web

Alex Piner alexpi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 17:38:20 PDT 2006

A few people like the idea of a "Spread the Semantic Web" campaign,
somewhat modeled on Spread Firefox.

I would like to make the main focus on three projects, SIOC, SIMILIE,
and MicroFormats, and any way to access the extant Semantic Web
should be visible. Segala.com is interested, and will provide hosting.

Along with OWL, RDF, etc.

Also, site should run in Drupal with SIOC Exporter, and I would very
much like to see SIOC and MicroFormats work togther.
So the basic concept is "get on the Semantic Web Today" sort of thing.

I am asking for help, in any way, for this campaign.

All the Best,

Alex