[uf-discuss] currency quickpoll results and suggested next step

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 19:04:43 PDT 2006

My opinion is this sounds like a great idea!  Will you be doing the edit on
the current proposal?

I am surprised however at the number of people who felt "Currency
unit/denomination used identification" was important and it seems like an
edge case to me. I'm hoping that this become an optional aspect as opposed
to always required, and the same with amount, actually.

Also, will the current spec worry about the other concerns so as not to
eliminate the possibility of including them later, or by asking am I just
removing the benefit of "focusing on the top 3" by asking?

-Mike