Θέμα: [uf-discuss] Thoughts on extending the geo microformat

Dimitrios Zachariadis telemetry_mail at yahoo.gr
Wed Jan 24 03:15:00 PST 2007

It looks like something like:

  <abbr class='geo' title='38;24'> in Athens</abbr> on

  <abbr class="dtstamp" title="-20070124">Jan 24,
2007</abbr>

could be one answer to my problem of getting a geo
with a timestamp. I've tested it with Operator and it
accepts both the geo and the date.

Could that be an acceptable form, i.e. not violating
the specs? I see that a dtstart property is mandatory,
but I want to use dtstamp, since it's a better fit for
the purpose.

Shouldn't that be either dtstamp or dtstart? (being
mandatory)

Thanks
Dimitios