[uf-discuss] uF dumped in tag soup?

Ben Wiley Sittler bsittler at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 19:08:03 PDT 2007

i agree, but you should be aware that microformats are only specified
to work in xhtml pages (so e.g. it needs parse as xml), not in html
pages (could be sgml-compliant, but more typically isn't
anything-compliant). that said, several microformat-aware tools do
support real-world html in addition to xhtml.