[uf-discuss] Hcard - marking up sms short codes

Philip Tellis philip.tellis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 18:26:38 PST 2008

On 08/01/2008, Andy Mabbett <andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk> wrote:

> Perhaps, but I'd slice it three ways and add more:
>
>    service:
>
>         voice, sms, fax, data, textphone, freephone
>
>    connection:
>
>         landline, mobile

I'm not sure I'd bother distinguishing between landline and mobile,
for the same reasons that you mentioned.  It's largely irrelevant.  My
choice of work, home, mobile was more an indication of where I'm
likely to be if you reach me on one of these numbers, ie, if you know
I'm at home, you're most likely to reach me on my home phone, and very
unlikely to reach me on my office phone.