[uf-discuss] hcalendar disjointed Event Information formatting

Aaron aaron.flax at peopletomysite.com
Wed Aug 26 11:39:52 PDT 2009

Thanks Brian,

Basically I was wondering if the way I have written the includes for the
events on that page look to be ok...except for the missing # of course,
which I have fixed.  (Thanks)

Trying to use oomph but running into issues actually getting it to work on
IE, also using the Operator plugin for Firefox.  Are there others you might
suggest?

Thanks Again!

-Aaron