[uf-discuss] Trying to learn microformats

Tim's Trees timstrees at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 16 11:24:35 PDT 2010

Thank you all for your full and quick replies. You were right, the
original was a complete mismatch of quotes and once I had fixed those
it displayed in Chrome and Operator:Firefox. I apologise for not
spotting that.

I have noted the urls you have recommended and will investigate those
first in future.

I am wanting to create an event site and I had the idea, I should have
my entries in hCalendar format, but I am now worrying, that it may be
too easy to clone my site, with a right click. Do you have any
opinions on this ?

Tim