[uf-new] Songbird/POTI requirements for hAudio

Scott Reynen scott at makedatamakesense.com
Wed Aug 8 10:34:28 PDT 2007

On Aug 8, 2007, at 10:40 AM, Manu Sporny wrote:

> If we can't deliver on that as a community - they won't have much
> interest in implementing Microformats in Songbird.

We *can* deliver on that, but that doesn't mean we *should*.  Support
by any specific tool should always be a lower priority than covering
what people are commonly publishing as simply as possible.  It sounds
like Songbird has very different priorities than microformats.
That's okay.

--
Scott Reynen
MakeDataMakeSense.com