[uf-new] hAudio Test

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Fri May 11 06:31:00 PDT 2007

Scott Reynen wrote:
> On May 10, 2007, at 6:57 PM, Martin McEvoy wrote:
>
>> It would be nice if someone could say they get what I am trying to do or
>> that it doesn't make sense so comments and criticism are welcome.
>>
>> http://weborganics.co.uk/haudio

I agree with most of Scott's feedback. In addition:

> hcalendar is used to mark up published events.

We don't need something as heavyweight as hcalendar to mark up the
published date. The examples don't support the need for anything more
heavyweight than just 'published-date' with the use of a simple
datetime-design-pattern.

>                                     Wrong</a>

Why doesn't the text "- Fifty Million People Can't Be Wrong" show up on
the rendered HTML page?

Also note that implementation for hcollection parsers (what you are
proposing) is going to be complex.

The parsers will have to keep a global list of identifiers around and
map back to the tag after the entire page has been parsed. Perhaps it
would be cleaner if implemented like so:

Remember, though, the 'id=' approach has been argued against in the past:

http://microformats.org/discuss/mail/microformats-new/2007-April/000202.html