[uf-new] [hAudio] fn _or_ album

Martin McEvoy martin at weborganics.co.uk
Sat Nov 3 20:14:53 PST 2007

Scott

You were a solid supporter of using "audio-title" and helped make the
decision NOT to use FN

"...We can't both re-use property names and ignore
the context of those property names.  My dog's FN is not my FN, and
if the only way for me to make that clear is to use class="pet-name"
instead of FN, that's what will happen."

http://microformats.org/discuss/mail/microformats-new/2007-June/000581.html

?

What changed your mind ?, this was the statement that made us support the use of "audio-title"

Thanks

Martin