[uf-new] item property (was: hAudio: audio-title/album-title vs. recording/album)

Martin McEvoy martin at weborganics.co.uk
Sat Oct 13 13:11:02 PDT 2007

On Sat, 2007-10-13 at 20:48 +0100, Andy Mabbett wrote:

> It's my understanding that "item" in microformats was intended purely
> as
> a delimiter, with the same - empty - semantic value as SPAN and DIV in
> HTML.

the exact same semantics are mirrored In my suggestion in hAudio, do you
not think that Item can be a powerful tool in microformats if we use it
the same way as a div or a span in html?

I think if we use track ...

in the context of hAudio does it have any more meaning than

track and item are both being used as container for which the contents
describe what it is?

Anyway there is only Me at the moment supporting using *item* instead of
a new microformat *track*

so
It is.

Martin