[uf-new] item property (was: hAudio: audio-title/album-title vs. recording/album)

Julian Stahnke julian at julianstahnke.com
Sat Oct 13 13:31:41 PDT 2007

> Anyway there is only Me at the moment supporting using *item*
> instead of
> a new microformat *track*

Nope, I too think item would be better. Maybe, if it is too
meaningless, together with haudio à la <span class="item haudio">. I
don’t know enough about item to say if just item is enough, but I
think it even may be. Then again, if we could use item in such a way
that we could say ‘if it is haudio, look for properties in child
nodes, otherwise use the content of item’, that’d be potentially nice
as well.