[uf-new] hAudio Issue Duration

Guillaume P. Lebleu guillaume at lebleu.org
Wed Aug 6 15:27:34 PDT 2008

On Aug 6, 2008, at 3:05 PM, Martin McEvoy wrote:

> so some "meaningful" abbreviation ....

Thanks Martin, I actually went in this direction when documenting this
thread on the wiki [1]. I'm using abbreviations I found from official
source [2] ("s" instead of "sec" for instance)

Something that came to my mind is how to reconcile this proposition
with the measure microformat [3] (a duration is a measure of time).
For instance, according to the draft measure proposal "15min 30s",
would be marked up with <span class="num">30</span><span
class="unit">s</span>.

[1] http://microformats.org/wiki/datetime-design-pattern#Individual_markup_of_each_date.2Ftime_component
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second
[3] http://microformats.org/wiki/measure