[uf-new] Introduction to Microformats

Walter Logeman walter at psybernet.co.nz
Tue Feb 5 02:01:30 PST 2008

Manu,

In a thread Re: [uf-new] Namespace anti-pattern and hAudio TITLE Manu
wrote:

> Welcome to Microformat's, Walter :)

> Just a small pointer - "microformats-new" is for the
> design/debate/discussion for new Microformats under development. It's a
> pretty harsh place to start out learning about Microformats - you can
> learn a great deal from this list, but it's not meant as an introductory
> discussion group.

Is the workofart one of the ones under development?

It looks a bit lost:

http://www.microformats.org/wiki/workofart-formats

Could that be revived here on this list?

~

Ok, I will join microformats-discuss  I need to do that to see if I am
on the right track for my situation, I will go there for that.

I am looking here at the moment at following the steps here:

http://www.microformats.org/wiki/process

> That being said - if you could stomach the discussion about namespaces,
> you should do fine on this list :)

I am a programming virgin but a Philosophy graduate so this sort of
thing is quite fun, but I can see it could go off-topic.

I am going to POSHify my site, I'll learn by doing, and return here later.

Walter