[uf-new] Re: Comment Questions

Martin McEvoy martin at weborganics.co.uk
Sat Nov 15 07:27:10 PST 2008

Hello David, Toby.

I am inclined to agree with you both on most points, particularly the
in-reply-to thread extension. But I would like to quietly remind you
both that the subject is a "comment" (singular) how to nest, group a
comments is not a topic of this conversation. That said I am not saying
we should not be aware of grouping, just that it is not explicitly part
of this problem, Its the simpler problem of  "a comment".

I have updated  a comment schema 1 [1] to try and reflect the points
highlighted in this conversation.

[1] http://microformats.org/wiki/comment-brainstorming#Schema_I

Best wishes

--