[uf-new] A Download Microformat

Scott Reynen scott at makedatamakesense.com
Mon Oct 20 13:01:29 PDT 2008

On [Oct 20], at [ Oct 20] 12:33 , Martin McEvoy wrote:

> For me hAudio still didn't answer the question about an Audio
> Download itself (the file)

I'm not clear on what problem you're trying to solve here; what
exactly do you mean by "the question about an Audio Download"?  And
how, specifically, does hAtom's existing enclosure markup fall short
of answering it?  I think you're getting ahead of yourself in talking
about markup before you've defined the problem.  I know you're
familiar with the process [1], but I really don't think you're
following it here.

[1] http://microformats.org/wiki/process

--
Scott Reynen