This article is a stub. You can help the microformats.org wiki by expanding it.
tr.im was a URL shortening service that has gone offline. The Google search for site:microformats.org microformats wiki has used tr.im in the past, and we're in the process of fixing them to use ufs.cc/w/ links instead.
This page is for documenting specific tr.im shortlinks and where they used to go to.
In particular, let's document old tr.im links as internal wiki redirects so that if someone searches for tr.im URLs to figure out what happened to them, there's a chance they'll find the equivalent here.
So to attempt to patch each trim link, e.g. a link to "tr.im/foob" on page "/wiki/foobar" :
- add a list item below in the "tr.im equivalents" section:
* [[tr.im/foob]] - [[foob]] for [[foobar]] and click (Show Preview)
- click on both red-links and create a redirect to the actual microformats page, e.g.:
Summary: r, [x] This is a minor edit, (Save Page)
- change the "tr.im/foob" reference on the page using it to:
Unless "foobar" is shorter than "foob", in which case change the reference to:
- search the foobar page source for more tr.im occurrences (typically to fragments) and add as nested entries
- save this page when all tr.im references have been removed from page "/wiki/foobar"
Please keep alphabetized by short segment for whole pages. Sort fragment shortlinks within their pages.
- tr.im/hcarda - hcarda for hcard-authoring
- tr.im/hcards - hcards for hcard-supporting-user-profiles
- tr.im/naming - naming for naming-principles
- tr.im/optimus - optimus
- tr.im/picoformats - pf for picoformats
- tr.im/rel_me - relme for rel-me
- tr.im/reltag - rel-tag
- tr.im/simple - simple for start-simple
- tr.im/ufdevcamp - ufdevcamp for events/2009-07-25-dev-camp
- tr.im/ufirc - ufirc for irc
- tr.im/ufprs - ufprs for parsers
- tr.im/ufsbk - ufsbk for http://microformatsmadesimple.com/
- tr.im/valueclass - valueclass for value-class-pattern
- tr.im/wikibetter - wikibetter for wiki-better-than-email