[uf-discuss] Re: [microformats-discuss] Fiction books microformats

brian suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 12:04:44 PST 2005

I have been working on the citation format[1]. I'll admin it has been
slow, partly do to my lack-of-time and partly due to
lack-of-interest/help. The idea behind the format is to be used for
citations, so at the end of a book/paper/article/etc when you reference
other books you could use the citation microformat. The advantage to
this microformat is that many of the same properties can describe "that
object" as well as "this object". So there is a solid ground work for
self-describing a fiction book.

If there is interest we can start the wheels moving forward again. I
have alot of notes and ideas (and plenty of reading and research) that
haven't been put up on the wiki yet.

[1] - http://microformats.com/wiki/cite

-brian