[uf-discuss] hCard-o-matic toplevel div not address?

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 23:16:43 PDT 2006

This has been discussed previously and Steve is correct

http://microformats.org/discuss/mail/microformats-discuss/2005-June/000013.html
http://microformats.org/discuss/mail/microformats-discuss/2005-November/001870.html

This has been previously codified on the wiki:

http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard-faq#Should_I_use_ADDRESS_for_hCards

Chris