[uf-discuss] xHours microformat: hours of restaurants, etc.

Nick Drago nickdrago at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 09:44:06 PST 2007

I started an exploratory discussion on the xHours
(http://microformats.org/wiki/xhours) microformat, a format for
marking up the operating hours of stores, restaurants, museums,
offices, and other estabishments that have set hours and are open on a
regular basis. xHours is closely based on the hCalendar microformat.

I would like your comments and suggestions as to how this format can
be improved, and specifically suggestions as to how we can work around
some of the problems I encountered (
http://microformats.org/wiki/xhours#Problems)

Thanks,
Nick (http://microformats.org/wiki/User:Drago516)