[uf-new] Re: microformats-new Digest, Vol 1, Issue 2

Kilian Valkhof kilian at kilianvalkhof.com
Tue Feb 20 11:15:50 PST 2007

Hello, thanks for your answers.

The problem most people in the discuss list had, was that you would
define relationships to customers and business related entities using a
"Friends network". This would most likely hold people back in adoption
of using a standard to define those relationships. The link to the
previous discussion in discuss:

http://microformats.org/discuss/mail/microformats-discuss/2007-January/008327.html

and:

http://microformats.org/discuss/mail/microformats-discuss/2007-January/008373.html