Know your stuff: (Was: [uf-discuss] hCard-o-matic toplevel div not address?)

Frances Berriman fberriman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 01:16:18 PDT 2006

This is a good example of how we should be using the wiki better.

I didn't realise that the hCard FAQ covered the <address> matter,
which is one that is mentioned often.  I think it would be valuable
for people (including myself!!) who wish to help guide new people to
get to know the FAQ pages well, and add to them as appropriate, and
also then USE those resources as often as possible when helping people
out.  This in turn encourages everyone to document properly, I hope.

--
Frances Berriman
http://www.fberriman.com