Jump to navigation Jump to search
The history of the development of hAudio.
- hAudio 0.9.1
Mailing List Discussion
- Renewed interest in audio-info Microformat
- Proposed solution to split media-info into audio, video and images
- Failed proposal to re-use hReview/hAtom
- Requirement to define collections for audio-info
- First attempt at hAudio proposal
- First attempt at hAudio proposal (continued)
- hAtom is not a silver bullet
- Second attempt at hAudio
- hAudio 'acquire' re-naming
- An argument against 'fn' in hAudio
- hAudio Test
- hAudio - audio-album and audio-podcast
- hAudio: relevant UIDs
- Sound optimization for hAudio
- XOXO + Playlist problem
- Reusing class names in multiple formats
- audio-title proposal for hAudio
Specification Development Statistics
- Number of examples reviewed: 185
- Total examples analyzed: 105
- Days of development from concept to first draft: 129
- Estimated hours of work by primary investigator on hAudio: 490
- Estimated combined work hours by mailing list: 240
- Total estimated hours of work to produce hAudio draft: 730
- Estimated cost to develop based on $65,000/year salary: $24,730
- hAudio cheatsheet - hAudio properties.
- hAudio authoring - learn how to add hAudio markup to your existing web pages.
- hAudio issues - issues with the specification.
- Audio info issues - issues with the preparatory work.
- hAudio brainstorming - ideas for the specification.
- hAudio-history - the history of the research and development of hAudio.